Horowitz & Clayton
300 Corporate Pointe., Suite 355
Culver City, CA 90230
Employment and Discrimination Lawyers
Welcome to Horowitz & Clayton
Horowitz & Clayton, A Professional Corporation, is a Los Angeles boutique trial and appellate law firm specializing in handling the full range of employment claims, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage claims, and fraudulent inducement. The firm was founded March 1, 1999 by attorneys Craig A. Horowitz and Wayne D. Clayton, who had already been working together since 1990 (Mr. Horowitz was admitted to the California State Bar in 1986 and Mr. Clayton in 1988).
At Horowitz & Clayton, we are committed to providing clients the highest quality legal representation including:
- Sound advice based on up to the minute research and collectively close to 55 years of employment law experience;
- Substantive expertise and judgment, almost 55 years collectively, to counsel clients on rights, obligations and wise strategies under the governing law;
- Frequent and timely communication aimed at determining strategy based on the client’s goals and best interests and keeping the client apprized as to the status of the matter;
- Aggressive, proactive, principled and professional litigation strategy and practice;
- Effective negotiation based on wide and extensive experience at settling claims and lawsuits on favorable terms through direct negotiations with opposing counsel or mediation;
- Top notch trial experience. Its seasoned trial lawyers have excellent reputations with Los Angeles and Orange County judges and regularly try cases before juries when it is in the client’s best interest. Mr. Horowitz and Mr. Clayton have tried approximately a dozen cases to jury verdict.
Phone: (310) 442-1122
Fax: (310) 442-2612